1.06.2010

I'm FREAKING OUT!!!

They aren't doing anything on this damn project and its fucking pissing me off!!! I'm tired of being the only one doing all the fucking work. And you wonder what's wrong? FIGURE IT OUT ASSHOLES!!! Its not that fucking hard to figure out whats upsetting me. Why dont you do some fucking work then ask me what's wrong! U'm so fucking pissed right now I could fucking kill someone. We havee NOTHING done! This...oh so now youre getting pissed at me cause I'm not answering you? Why dont you tell your boyrfriend to look up some fucking information. This is EXACTLY why I work on projects alone. No one but me does the fucking work. I HATE group projects. I fucking HATE THEM! Oh she moved tables now cause she's pissed. HAHAHAHA!!!!! Now you know how I feel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment