12.31.2009

"God bless,Seth!" -Jonathan Cook

 NOTE! I can't screen capture with this wireless keyboard on my mac so everything is copied/pasted

I was down in the dumps early this morning. I got to thinking and everything just went wrong. I had started crying and...it was just bad. Then I tweeted that I was jealous of Allison Green. Seth, then tweeted "Why?! She just had surgery :(" I said "She has Kade..." More or less we DMd back and forth and I told him what was wrong. He had me crying harder when he tweeted

team_FTSK I seriously love @ChaChaChloe so much. She is pretty much my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her! I love her so much.

It was so so sweet. He had me smiling in minutes. After that he tweeted

team_FTSK #in2010 I want to meet my best friend @ChaChaChloe (:

But, yea... Seth is my BGF and in 2010 hopefully I'll get to meet him in person. He told me that one day he would grab FTSK and come to OH. I said if he did that I'd run to him first. I bet he thought I was lying, but I wasn't. He's one of the sweetest guys I know. I'm glad he's my friend. As Jonathan says, "God bless, Seth." :)

Here's a few of the DMs he sent.

team_FTSK
I just know exactly bow you feel, and I hate to see you so down because you're my friend and I care about you :'( a lot!!!


team_FTSK
AWWWWWWWW :'DDD yayayayayay!!!! That seriously just made my whole day better!!! You are seriously one of my best friends! The best!!!


team_FTSK
LOVVVVE I NEED SLEEP D: so I'm heading offto slumber land!! But PLEASE feel better! Okay?! And when you're sad jut go back and look at the
DM you got from Caleb and everything will ne alright! <333 okay?just breathe in and out. Everything will be okay! I promise! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment