12.23.2009

But Its Whatever, Right?

..

----Forwarded Message----
From: chipmunk2011@rocketmail.com
To: chipmunk2011@rocketmail.com
Sent: Wed Dec 23rd, 2009 9:45 AM EST
Subject: Yea...

Its always nice when you have friends. But then you find out they don't trust you. So that puts you in a bad mood. Then everything gradually falls apart and the day just gets worse. Of course there's gonna be those people that ask what's wrong. You tell maybe one person. The person you trust. Its funny, you expect me to tell you things when you don't even trust me enough to tell me. I'm wondering right now if you'll be reading this...doubt it. You text me then don't text back...makes me wonder what I did wrong. I guess I'm as annoying as they all say. Sorry, I get bored easily, how else am I supposed to fill that hole? But its whatever, right? You don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment