2.09.2010

Only Horses Have Feelings

I'm going to start titling my blogs with the title of the song I'm currently listening to. Lets see how long this lasts...

So first off, I was talking to Bry a couple days ago, I asked what he thought I should do in the music biz. He said I should go into marketing then he said I would also be a good manager. That was pretty cool coming from him. But yea, later that day we got him to 700 followers and he went on ustream to show his Pauly D blowout. Of course I miss it. Wanna know why? Because unlike most of his followers I don't have my own computer. I mean, this is the first time I legitimately felt like a worthless street team leader. I feel like I miss out on a lot cause I don't have my own computer. Even an iTouch can get on Ustream! I don't know... but after hearing how great it was I felt like complete shit. I missed soooo much =[ Hopefully I'll be able to see Same As Sunday Saturday so I won't feel as worthless as I do. Seeing as Bry's show is Saturday as well and unlucky me doesnt live in MA...

No comments:

Post a Comment