2.12.2010

Chokechain

I hate Valentine's Day
I hate this weekend
Just seriously fuck my life right now
If my parents werent going through this stupid shit right now I'd be going to Same As Sunday's concert tomorrow. I mean you wonder why I just stay in my room all day. BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO! I already feel worthless as a street team leader, now I'm even lower on the scale. I've missed yet another of Bry's ustreams... I cant promote him at SAS concert, I cant even watch him perform tomorrow on ustream. Nothing is going right for me right now. No one tells me anything anymore. One more year and I'll be 18. I dont know what I'm gonna do or where I'm gonna go, but I need to get away from here. Out of Ohio. I want to be close to New York or Texas. Closer to music.


No comments:

Post a Comment