10.18.2009

Tragedy Has Struck...We're Out Of Peanut Butter

I am semi-freaking out. I can't log into Twitter!!!!! I'm on my phone's mobile web. I can get to Myspace, Facebook etc...everything, but TWITTER. The one that counts. This is worse than me breaking my phone and not being able to tweet.

TWITTER WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

T-T I'm gonna cry! And I haven't gotten any tweets since 5 sonething so my phone's gonna attack me with vibrations.

Oh yea...I have Pre Calc to do...but that's not important. Top priority is Twitter.

*Shakes phone violently* GIVE ME TWITTER!!!! NOW!!!! GIVE IT NOW!!!!

-CHALOW

PS The title is a quote by Alex Gaskarth, lead singer of All Time Low

1 comment:

  1. XD i love you chloe
    "Oh yea...I have Pre Calc to do...but that's not important. Top priority is Twitter.

    *Shakes phone violently* GIVE ME TWITTER!!!! NOW!!!! GIVE IT NOW!!!!"

    ReplyDelete