10.25.2009

Push Play Concert!!!!

Omg it was amazing! I was in a bar with some frickin hott guys. *swoon* Let's go through a play-by-play.

My grandma felt sick, so we dropped her at home and my uncle took me and Dominique to The Basement. The private m&g was supposed to be and hour before doors, I don't know what happened. But I was standing in the cold for 2 hours. Then we had to go into a separate building to meet the band. I got hugs from them all. These girls brought them buckets of candy. And Steve stuck his whole face in it, haha. Push Play signed my heart :) And my cd. Then I took a pic with them. Then I went inside The Basement w/ Dominique, we stood on this podium thing so we could get better pics. We waited an hour then this band Fall Kills The Calendar came onto the stage. They're all cute, but their drummer, Drew, wow! If looks could kill. They rocked that tiny stage. I got a picture with all of them and I bought their cd and a shirt. My pic with Tim was the best, not gonna lie. After them, Phil Bensen, another cutie, hit the stage. He had a cold but he still sounded amazing. He threw his pick amd me,Dominique and three other girls went searching for it. I got it;) When he finished we went to go get pics with him. But these two jerks wouldnt shut their fat mouthes. They see us and the continue to talk. So Phil goes,"Look, I'll talk to you guys later." Then he turns to us. He signed the pick for me and wegot pictures then afterwards he goes,"I mean, if you want we can hug it out. I'm a little sick though." He is so sweet! I bought both of his cds. Then it was Push Play's turn. Steve walked right past us so we yelled "Hi Steve!" then my uncle made fun of us for it. Then Derek and Nick walked by. Then CJ. They were amazing! They played everything from Found but See My Soul, Starlite Addiction, another old song who's name has left me, the Beastie Boys and the promo rap. Like I said. Amazing. Their Midnight Juliet was this girl Gabbie Brown. They said we were the smallest group,but the loudest! I bought a shirt and they signed it and we called Rachel and she talked to Tim.
"i love you. No, I don't think you understand. I love you!" Omg it was so funny. Then we three-wayed Ellen and had Push Play say hi to her, Rachel and Sarah. Haha, and they thought we wouldn't get them anything. They were all so so nice. OH! Just had and Alexander moment, haha. After we got pics with Push Play we found Drew and Jake. Dominique tried to get them to sign her arm and I tried to get them to sign my jeans, but my uncle wouldn't let me -_-. Me and Jake had a 5 minute conversation on whether or not he should sign my jeans. It was so much fun! This pwned the Jonas Brothers by so much. Best night of my life yet. I can't wait for the next one. But I am mos def going to the next Push Play, FKTC and Phil Bensen show thats here.

No comments:

Post a Comment