11.05.2009

Shower Toilet?

So I had the wierdest dream ever! I woke up at three then drifted to sleep at 4..In the dream I was a this random person's house. Mike from Honor Society was there and he was holding a kid, who was apparently his niece. We were walking around the inside of the house. Suddenly Ms.Singh appeared in front of me, walking in front of ne with a little boy. Its wierd cause I dont have her as a teacher. We walk past a bathroom and Justen and Whitney are sitting in there talking. Justen gets up to give me a hug. I dont know why...I would never hug this kid. Then the little boy lets go of Ms.Singh's hand and walks into the bathroom. He says ok its time.I didnt even know this kid could talk! The kid pulls off his pants so i assume he is peeing cause thats how little boys are taught so they dont pee on there pants. Then the next thing happened really fast. He pulls off his shirt then jumps in the toilet. I start freaking out so bad, my hands start shaking and Justen
is looking at me like I'M the one that jumped in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment